Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exception due to invalid Column Binding
severinmueller
Hi Folks
I was adjusting a BIRT Report, I needed to change one Query Column and change it on the master page.
Ever since I did this, I keep getting an error message, that the column binding doesn't exist.
What is the problem here? I have attached the rptdesign file and the exception.
To mention is, that locally everything works fine, but once it's deployed, i get this error.
//EDIT: I have changed the column CASE_ID in the query "masterpage".
Thanks and kind regards
Severin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Deros
open the Binding-tab in the Property Editor. You will see, when marking the [CASEID] on the Maser Page, there ist no Binding to the "masterPage"-DataSet. Just compare to the Field [REQUEST_DATE]
Greets
Michael
severinmueller
If it only was that simple.
I've been trying this for 3 hours. I refreshed the data bindings on al the grids, i used the context option "change data column", added it manually, nothing works...
mwilliams
If you delete the grid in the masterpage, do you still get the error? If not, can you recreate this grid without issue?
severinmueller
<p>Sorry, forgot to get back to you. Setting up the grid again did the trickt. Thanks</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>severin</p>