Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create Checkbox in Table
appform
Hi All,
I want to insert check box in a table.As per the attached image.
Then i want , When i will select the check boxes according to selected check box values graph will display below the table.
Please Help me to solve this.
It is very urgent for me.
Regards,
Swapna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Separate graphs for each category? Or will the values be in a single graph? What is your BIRT version?
appform
Hi mwilliams,
Thanks for your reply.
I want the values be in a single graph i-e under the table graph should come.
I am using 11SP4.
Regards,
Swapna.
mwilliams
Are you using the HTML5 chart? If so, you might be able to write some script to hide/show the appropriate series. I've not tried it, so I'll have to give it a whirl. Otherwise, you'd be looking at creating a chart for each combination and using client side script to show the appropriate chart.
appform
Thanks,
I am using HTML5 charts.I don't know what script to write and how to do.
Please provide me an example.
Regards,
Swapna.
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. I was out of town the last half of this past week. I've got a way to do it, I'm just double checking if it's the best way, first. I'll post the example soon if I don't find a better way.
mwilliams
Alright, here's the example. Look in the html text box at the top of the report and at the script in the script tab of the chart editor. You can see that from the chart script, a function in the text box is called to pass out the chart. From there, the chart is used in the hideShow function that is called by each checkbox.
Hope this helps.
appform
Thanks mwilliams.
It helped me alot.
You are a genius.
Regards,
Swapna.
mwilliams
You're welcome! Glad to help!
rbirt
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="117744" data-time="1371570345"><div><p>Alright, here's the example. Look in the html text box at the top of the report and at the script in the script tab of the chart editor. You can see that from the chart script, a function in the text box is called to pass out the chart. From there, the chart is used in the hideShow function that is called by each checkbox.
Hope this helps.</p></div></blockquote><p>Hi Michael - sorry to dig up an old post, but the example seems to be broken - will you be able to reload the report design.</p><p>Also I was wondering if the check box can be used to set the visibility property to hide the row element for all the outputs?</p>