Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Oracle DB connection
bangalore
Hi,
I want to setup datasource with oracle DB. I am connecting my oracle DB in Datasouce details but when I click on
Test concction, it is failed. Could you please tell me the process.
Thanks,
Pankaja
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BArmstrong
Can you show us how you're currently attempting it?<br />
<br />
What error message do you get when the connection fails?<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'bangalore'" data-cid="117311" data-time="1370281520" data-date="03 June 2013 - 10:45 AM"><p>
Hi, <br />
<br />
I want to setup datasource with oracle DB. I am connecting my oracle DB in Datasouce details but when I click on <br />
Test concction, it is failed. Could you please tell me the process.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Pankaja<br /></p></blockquote>