Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to manage team and user tree structure in report.
appform
Hi All,
Please help me to solve the problem:
I am having 3 teams named team1,team2 and team3 also some users named a,b and c.
How can i show all the 3 teams and 3 users in a graph.
Regards,
Swapna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What type of chart are you looking to create? What is the data that you're wanting to show? Let me know.
appform
Thanks Williams,
I want to create a bar chart having all teams and users.
Please provide me a example how cal i achieve this.
Regards,
Swapna.
mwilliams
Well, if your data is like:
team user value
team1 user1 val11
team1 user2 val12
team1 user3 val13
team2 user1 val21
team2 user2 val22
team2 user3 val23
etc...
You should be able to use the user value as the x-axis value, the value field as the y-axis value, and the team as the optional grouping value. Or with the x-axis values and optional grouping value switched. See the attached report.
appform
Hi mwilliams
Thanks for your reply.
My data is like this:-
Parent Team Child Team user value
T1- team1 user1 val11
T2- team2 user2 val12
T3- - user3 val13
- - user4 val21
- - user5 val22
How can we represent in a graph?
Regards,
Swapna.
mwilliams
I'm not sure I'm following the data. What team are user4 and user5 on? T3? If you can transform your data with computed columns or something to look similar to the data I have above, you can use what I've done in that report. If not, could you supply a csv file of data and a report that connects to it and a description of what the output should be?