Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Piechart - All slices same size
severinmueller
Hello
I am curretly working on a pie chart. All the values are correct, but I have the problem, that in some cases, all the slices of the pie chart are equally big.
Is there some parameter I'm missing? I have no grouping enabled.
Please see the attached screenshot for more details.
Kind regards
severin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version and is there any way you can recreate this in a way that I can run it?
severinmueller
Hello
The BIRT Version is 3.2.22. Recreating the report is difficult, since the data is depenand on the result dataset.
Regards
severin
mwilliams
I've never seen an issue happen like this, so if you could create a flat file of your data or a scripted dataSet of your data and a report that uses this data showing the issue, that'd be the easiest way for me to help. If you're unable to do this for whatever reason, could you at least attach your design so I can see if I can tell what's happening just by looking and not being able to run/test? Thanks!