Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Individual Legends for different Series
Maat84
Hi all,
I'm looking for a solution of the following problem:
I have designed a "Tube Chart" with two Series for the Y-Axis. Series1 contains all categories which have type "IN" and Series2 all categories which have type "OUT". Now the legend is duplicated for both series showing all categories for both series (for better understanding see the screenshot attached).
Is there any possibility to hide specific elements within the legend depending on the series in which they are shown?
The Legend should like like:
IN
- New
- Info_Request(IN)
OUT
- Waste
- Resolved
- OtherTeam
- Info_Request(OUT)
- Duplicated
Thanks a lot for your help.
Greetings
Verena
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version so that I can test in it and send a sample if I find a good solution for you? Hiding the labels and icons that aren't needed might be a solution.
Maat84
I am using Eclipse BIRT Version 3.7.2. Thanks!
mwilliams
Sorry. I should have asked this before. Can you show a sample of what your data looks like so I can try it with your data?
Maat84
Please find attached a sample of my dataset.
Maat84
Maybe you can also show me how to set the scale of both series to the highest value of them? I only get the highest value of Series 1 but I am not able to get the Maximum of Series1 and Series2. Thats very frustrating.
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay on this. I went out of town at the end of last week. For the second issue, are you setting the scale in script? Is this where the problem is coming up?