Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do I create a verification between start and end date parameters?
spriteburn
Hello!
I am busy creating a BIRT report that filters information between start and end date parameters provided by the user at runtime. To do this I have created two Report Parameters: Start Date and End Date.
What I would like to do is create a verification that ensures that the End Date parameter is equal to or greater than the Start Date otherwise the report cannot be run.
Is this possible? Could somebody point me in the right direction?
Thank you and best regards,
Andrew
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could put something like this in your validate script for one of your parameters:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
if(BirtDateTime.diffDay(params["startDate"].value,params["endDate"].value) < 0){
false;
}
else{
true;
}
</pre>