Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic group-size
sturban
Hello,
I have a flat CSV-file with a large number of columns/fields - basically a quote on each row. One portion of the fields makes up a header for the quote while the second portion makes out the different lines/details of the quote. The quote will have a minimum of 1 quote-line and a maximum of 6 lines. What I can't get my head around is how to make the report dynamic so that each quote only takes up as many lines as it requires - no more, no less. So some quotes will be one or two-liners, while some quotes will be requiring six lines in the report. -How do I do that though?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you attach a sample csv with a few records in it and also show what you're wanting the output to look like? Thanks!