Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
X-Axis Sorting
amradly
Hi All,
I have a BIRT chart, I want to display the x-axis from a field "row["UNIVERSITY_NAME"]" and sort with another field row["UNIVERSITY_CODE"].
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
From the chart UI > select data > click on the "edit group and sorting" button to the right of category x series. From here you can choose ascending or descending and you can also select what to sort by from the second drop down.
amradly
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117510" data-time="1370893490" data-date="10 June 2013 - 12:44 PM"><p>
From the chart UI > select data > click on the "edit group and sorting" button to the right of category x series. From here you can choose ascending or descending and you can also select what to sort by from the second drop down.<br /></p></blockquote>
Thanks kclark for your reply...<br />
I know to sort using the "edit group and sorting" button but it isn't allowed to change the attribute "Sort On" value as shown in the attached image
kclark
Are you using optional y-axis grouping?
amradly
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117540" data-time="1370959500" data-date="11 June 2013 - 07:05 AM"><p>
Are you using optional y-axis grouping?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes, Iam using it...<br />
but when I use optional y-axis grouping and click the "edit group and sorting" button ,I can choose only two choices (the value of Y-Series or Y-Series Grouping)