Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem in the Layout
kidtorres
Hi all, I am having a problem in all the reports that I can?t use the total large of the page, if i put a random item in the blank space of the image that i am attaching it will separate de report in 2 pages, does anyone know whats happening? because if i dont put anything there when I print the report I see that there is enough place to still designing the report.
Thank you in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you attach the report design? It sounds like you'll need to set the page break to keep the report from splitting to two pages.
kidtorres
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117548" data-time="1370962719" data-date="11 June 2013 - 07:58 AM"><p>
Can you attach the report design? It sounds like you'll need to set the page break to keep the report from splitting to two pages.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi, me again, as you can see I am new on Birt, so I have many questions.. sorry and thank you jaja.<br />
Here you have de design, as you can see there I have a "big" space in the bottom to place a grid or something else, but I cant, the correct number of pages are 69 and if I change the size of the table it goes to 138.. so I dont know whats happening..<br />
Thanks for your help.