Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need help with scoring
tdavies
I have a table with a column called description which displays 10 different descriptions. Also have a column with a potential score for each. I need an overall fit score where the descriptions called A,B,C,D all have to have 65% or higher and descriptions E,F,G,H,I must have 33% or higher to get a high fit score. Then I can do something similar for moderate fit and low fit.
I have struggled with this all day any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You want the top 65% to be displayed at the top of the table and the rest at the bottom, is that correct?
tdavies
No I have four specific descriptions that must be 65% or higher and the other five must all be 33% or higher and only one can be below 33% to get a high score.
I was just using the A,B,C,D as an example above.
Thanks for your help.
tdavies
I have them in a group but cant seem to get a total of the potential score for the group.