Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
drilldown in line chart
appform
Hi All,
I have produced the attached report,which is a line graph.
In x- axis dates are showing .
I want when i will click on 'cv/vacancy/final/offer/placed etc..' for month 'aug/may/jun etc..' ,it will produce a drill down chart.
eg:-I will click on vacancy for month jun then vacancy related data will show in a graph.
Please help me to solve this.
Regards,
Swapna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you go to the format chart tab of the chart UI you can set drill through links from series > value (Y) series. You can also pass the value of the x-axis as a parameter to the sub report so you can build a drill down chart depending on what is clicked. I've attached a simple example using a line chart that drills down to the payment details of the date that was clicked.
appform
Thanks,
But my chart is having multiple lines also my report is based on month in x-axis.
The Sample example provided by you also not working in HTML5.
In this case how can i do?
Please suggest me.
Regards,
Swapna.