Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add a chart line in a cross table
mjpl2012
Hello,
I need add a chart line in a cross table. Is that possible?
The final aspect I need is shown in the next image
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You can add the crosstab and chart into a grid with each in their own cells. You might be able to fit the chart to the size of the cell from script too.
mjpl2012
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117702" data-time="1371486118" data-date="17 June 2013 - 09:21 AM"><p>
You can add the crosstab and chart into a grid with each in their own cells. You might be able to fit the chart to the size of the cell from script too.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hello kclark,<br />
<br />
I?m new with Birt... I?ll try with a grid, and I let you know the result... <br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Mar