Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Build and deploy on weblogic
bramhabull
Hi All...
I am new to BIRT. I have created few reports in BIRT.
I want your help in below points. Any inputs in any of the below points will be really of great help.
1. How to build these reports and create a war.
2. How to deploy on weblogic.
3. Authentication support for these reports
Thanks & Regards,
Shahrukh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You can create BIRT reports using the Eclipse based BIRT designer. Do you have this downloaded yet?
To deploy on WebLogic, you'd need to download the BIRT runtime to get the viewer war. See this old forum post:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/24210-deploying-birt-war-on-weblogic/
For user authentication, you're on your own. You could do something as simple as passing a user parameter to a report to check for proper access to a report. Actuate has tools like the iHub which has scheduling, security, etc. You can find information about on the products page.