Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using post method to call viewer frameset
walnash
Hi,
I have BIRT viewer deployed in tomcat server. I have few reports deployed in the server as well. I want to call the BIRT viewer frameset to view the report from my .net application. I want to pass the parameter to the viewer but not using the query string. I was trying to do it using the post method but i am getting Errors":{"":"The request was aborted: The request was canceled."}
I set the parameters first using a dictionary(string, string) then using a class of name/value pair. Both time i got the same error.
Can anyone please give an example of how i can make a post call to the viewer frameset in c#.
Thanks,
Avinash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this bug report. It shows how to create a post form to call a report. Hope this helps.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=125125