Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
When exported file is not having any extension name
snak
Hi
I tried to export the report from firefox to pdf,xsl etc.,When I click on the save option in the dialogue box the file gets downloaded without extension name.
Eg: If file name is Report_New.When exported to pdf it should be Report_New.pdf but its not happening.
Any help please.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What version of BIRT and Firefox are you using? I'm unable to recreate it with BIRT 4.2.2 and Firefox 21.0
snak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117751" data-time="1371584299" data-date="18 June 2013 - 12:38 PM"><p>
What version of BIRT and Firefox are you using? I'm unable to recreate it with BIRT 4.2.2 and Firefox 21.0<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
Hi kclark,<br />
<br />
Thanks for the reply.<br />
My BIRT version is 3.7.23 and Firefox is 21.0.<br />
Adding more info :<br />
<br />
I have integrated BIRT in my Web Application that runs on jboss server.When trying to export the report from my application I am facing this issue.I tried to debug this keeping break-point in 'makeFileName( baseName, extension )' of DefaultFilenameGenerator. The extension was always coming as "" here.Is this how it will be?
snak
Hi,
Any updates...?
snak
I found the issue .The path of viewer.properties was not set properly.After setting that everything looks fine.