Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Custom Jars not being recognised
Viraja
Hi,
This might be a basic question, but being a new bie to Actuate and Birt, i am facing problem in this.
I have to use few Custom Jars while developing the Birt reports. I have placed the Custom Jars in < Actuate10 location>\BRDPro\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_2.6.3.v20111028-0207\birt\scriptlib and trying to invoke them in the Birt designer i.e rptdesign. But the jar is not being recognized. The birt designer is throwing Unhandled exception while executing scripts.
Do i need to do any other changes to make Birt designer to recognize the custom jars? Do i need to re-start any thing other than Actuate designer?
Please help me in this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>You shouldn't need to. I don't have that old of a version. Do you have the</p><p> </p><p><BDPro Location>eclipsepluginscom.actuate.birt.report.viewer_22.0.0.v20130129iportalscriptlib</p><p> </p><p>directory? If so, you might try there.</p>