Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add headers in crosstab
Saggy123
Hi,
In Crosstab we needed two fields to define rows. So we placed two groups in the location where "Drop data field to define rows here" is mentioned. My problem is i am not able to give headers to each group fields.
Currently i placed the grid in the empty cell above the field and put the two headers in each cell of grid.But the alignment of the header is not proper according to field data.
I have attached screen shot for the same output.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you recreate this with the sample db and post the rptdesign please?
Saggy123
Hi kclark,
thanks for your replay.
I have attached test rptdesign file.In that report the headers for Country,State,City and Customer Name were not displayed properly above the columns.But i needed them exactly above the columns.
I am waiting for your replies.
thank you in advance.