Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Resubmitting a query
megabri
I have a table that displays data from a particular dataSet. I was curious if there was a way I could run my report so it runs my query with a certain parameter, generates the table, then goes back and re-runs the query with a different parameter and generates the table again. I'm just trying to save myself time from developing a ton of different tables or developing a ton of different dataSets.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
I think you might be able to use the Data Engine API to this. <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1542-data-engine-api-to-check-data-set-values/'>Take
a look at this devshare</a> You might me able to modify it to run once, store you values in an ArrayList and change your query and loop back through. After you have them in your ArrayList you should be able to create a scripted data set or use the values of the array.