Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide a grid
megabri
How can I hide a grid depending on a field's value? I have 4 tables inside a 2x2 grid that i'd like to hide if a dataSet brings back a certain value.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You could name the grid something like "MyName" and then do something like this to drop the grid instead of hide it.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
aGrid = reportContext.getReportRunnable().designHandle.getDesignHandle().findElement("MyGrid");
if(/*some condition equals true*/) {
aGrid.drop();
}</pre>
megabri
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117823" data-time="1371780784" data-date="20 June 2013 - 07:13 PM"><p>
You could name the grid something like "MyName" and then do something like this to drop the grid instead of hide it.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
aGrid = reportContext.getReportRunnable().designHandle.getDesignHandle().findElement("MyGrid");
if(/*some condition equals true*/) {
aGrid.drop();
}</pre></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
I'll try this. Where should I put this code? In the OnCreate of the grid?