Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
one legend for a set of charts
alexis
I have a set of 4 charts with the same legend (same series).
I wonder if there is a way to have the legend only one time for the 4 charts.
The simpliest way is to hide the legend except for 1 chart, but it is not aesthetical and the set of graphs is not well balanced.
I tried a method where I add a fith grah below, in which I would like to display nothing but the legend, but I didn't succeed to do it.
any suggestion, help ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>If you add a fifth chart below you can hide the chart using</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">beforeGeneration(chart, icsc) { chart.getPlot().setVisible(false);}</pre><p>Wich will leave you with just your legend.</p>