Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Notes on Commands used in Birt
megabri
<p>I'm semi new to BIRT and I want to learn about some of the commands BIRT uses. I found some notes about things like BirtComp and BirtMath. I found a helpful post that help me solved an issue by using getStyle().visibleFormat. Does anyone know where I can find notes on Birt commands?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Usually when I'm looking for a method I reference the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.birt.doc.isv/engine/api/org/eclipse/birt/report/engine/api/IReportEngine.html'>API
doc here</a> which is a really good resource.</p>
megabri
<p>Thanks. Any idea where I can learn about the getStyle stuff? I used visibleFormat = "all" in a report I have. It worked but I don't really understand what it means. A help document on styles might help.</p><p> </p><p>Mike</p>