Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Emitter Not Responding
Dand3874
<p>BIRT has started not working on specific reports. Some reports it runs just fine. On selected reports I get the following message:</p><p> </p><p>"<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://127.0.0.1:63212/viewer/preview?__report=/Users/danieldavis/Documents/workspace/CHS_HCI_Reports/new_Birmingham_SBAR.rptdesign&__format=pdf&__svg=false&__locale=en_US&__timezone=US/Indiana-Starke&__masterpage=true&__rtl=false&__cubememsize=10&__resourceFolder=/Users/danieldavis/Documents/workspace/CHS_HCI_Reports&__dpi=72&__emitterid=org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.pdf&-1685251939&'>http://127.0.0.1:63212/viewer/preview?__report=/Users/danieldavis/Documents/workspace/CHS_HCI_Reports/new_Birmingham_SBAR.rptdesign&__format=pdf&__svg=false&__locale=en_US&__timezone=US/Indiana-Starke&__masterpage=true&__rtl=false&__cubememsize=10&__resourceFolder=/Users/danieldavis/Documents/workspace/CHS_HCI_Reports&__dpi=72&__emitterid=org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.pdf&-1685251939&</a></p><div> </div><div>Page
load failed with error: The request timed out."</div><div> </div><div>I had been working along for a few months with no issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Rebuilt the reports, increased the HEAP size. All to no avail! It is so weird that I will have a report that runs. But when I save it as a new name it starts giving me that error.</div><div> </div><div>Data Sources connect without issue. Data Sets will run individually and display results appropriately. This report is a complex report. I use three different data sources and 70 data sets. I sure hope that someone knows what would be causing this issue so I can continue work on the reports!</div><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What was the name you had saved it as before without any issue?</p>
Dand3874
<p>Original name: /Users/danieldavis/Documents/workspace/CHS_HCI_Reports/new_Florence_SBAR.rptdesign</p><p>New name: /Users/danieldavis/Documents/workspace/CHS_HCI_Reports/new_Birmingham_SBAR.rptdesign</p>
Dand3874
<p>OK, how do I get my Eclipse BIRT backed down to a previous version? From everything I read, if I back down from 4.2.2 my reports will run right!</p>
kclark
<p>You can download previous versions of birt from <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt</a></p>
;