Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Runtime Viewer and jBoss 1.6 Final
jsexton
<p>I have just downloaded the BIRT viewer 4.3 and a placed its WebViewerExample as birt.war in the deploy directory of a newly unpacked jBoss 1.6 Final server. The JDK is 32-bit 1.6.0_45.</p><p> </p><p>The viewer fails to activate with the following exception. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div>10:29:59,731 WARN [ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error during load of:org.apache.commons.codec.net.StringEncodings: java.lang.SecurityException: class "org.apache.commons.codec.net.StringEncodings"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package</div><div>at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(ClassLoader.java:806) [:1.6.0_45]</div><div>at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(ClassLoader.java:487) [:1.6.0_45]</div><div>at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:625) [:1.6.0_45]</div><div>at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615) [:1.6.0_45]</div><div>at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.access$200(BaseClassLoader.java:52) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.1.GA]</div><div>at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:650) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.1.GA]</div><div>at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:609) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.1.GA]</div><div> </div><div>etc...</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Can you point me to where I can download your version of JBoss? That seems like a very old version.</p>
jsexton
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/'>http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/</a></p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
;
mwilliams
<p>Were you meaning 6.1 for the JBoss version? the page you pointed to only goes back to 3.</p>
jsexton
<p>Sorry, yes, 6.1 Final.</p><p> </p><p>I have since found that the viewer does work with jBoss 7.1.1 with minimal effort. There doesn't seem to be any instruction for that, but it wasn't too hard to figure out given the 6.1 instructions.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Yes. I've gotten it to work on JBoss 7 as well. Maybe I'll write up a simple instructions on deploying to JBoss 7 blog so others have an easier time.</p>
deepsbirt
<p>Hi Michael,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We are using Jboss EAP 6.3. I wanted to know whether you ever published instructions on how to make <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">BIRT viewer 4.3 work on Jboss 7.1? If yes, can you please share the instructions with me @ deepak_nainani@infosys.com. Thanks</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Best.</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Deepak</span></p>
mwilliams
Have you seen this?<br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BirtPOJO_Viewer_JBOSS_Deployment'>http://wiki.eclipse.org/BirtPOJO_Viewer_JBOSS_Deployment</a><br><br>If
so and it's not working for you. I can test it out and get a quick "how to" written. Let me know.
deepsbirt
<p>Thanks for this url that has these instructions. I will try this out and let you know. Thanks again.</p>
mwilliams
Not a problem. Definitely let me know if you continue to have issues.