Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
binding of scripted dataset with subreport dataset
kiranduba
<p>Hi,</p><p>I"m facing a problem with multiple scripted dataset. I have a list of products which contain number, amount and list of items.</p><p>I have created single datasource which hold the list of products..</p><p>then i created a dataset which maps to number and amount for each product in fetch() method:</p><p>I have created one report variable as type of java object which I use to store intermediate list of items from each product - for example</p><p>row.number=rowdata.number;</p><p>row.amount=rowdata.amount;</p><div>listofitems=rowdata.items;</div><div> </div><div>then I created other dataset which iterates on the listofitems variable for each loop of products list and mapped it to other table.</div><div> </div><div>the problem I"m facing is the number and amount for each product is coming fine, but the listofitems is iterating only for the first set of listofitems of the product and copied for other loop.</div><div> </div><div>1. number amount</div><div> item1 item2 item3</div><div> </div><div><div>1. number1 amount3</div><div> item1 item2 item3
this is coming of the first iteration only</div><div> </div></div><div> </div><div>I"m attaching the rpt file also, if anyone has idea what"s the please let me know.</div><div> </div><div>Thanks in advance</div><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet