Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Viewer and jBoss, Any Versions?
jsexton
<p>Can anyone tell me if there are any version combinations of jBoss and BIRT Viewer that work?</p><p> </p><p>I have tried several combinations, old and new, and that are always any number of class, logging and signature compatibility issues.</p><p> </p><p>I would just like to have something up and running.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>When you deploy to JBoss, you'll need to remove the org.apache.xml.serializer.<version> and org.apache.xerces<version>. There is a conflict with those. If you've done this, what is the error you're getting?</p>
jsexton
<p>Hello -</p><p>I did remove three jars from the BIRT package, and got it at least to load up. It still does not show the sample report though unless I also remove a certain jar from jBoss, which I would rather not do. </p><p> </p><p>My current situation is described here:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=359679'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=359679</a></p><p> </p><p>Thanks!</p>
;
mwilliams
<p>Are you using BIRT 3.7.1? Or a newer version? If a newer version (3.7.2+), can you try downloading the OSGi runtime? This might cause the conflict to go away.</p>
jsexton
<p>BIRT runtime 4.3.</p>
mwilliams
<p>I know in your other thread you said you got it working with JBoss 7, but here's a link to the download page for 4.3. If you scroll down you'll find an OSGi report engine download.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-4_3_0-201306131152'>http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-4_3_0-201306131152</a></p>
;