Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab as sub report
mogwai
<p>I have a report with sub reports. This is done in a nested table, where the inner table is bound to the outer table with a data set parameter. </p><p>Now I would like to add a crosstab to the sub report. This crosstab should be based on the inner table. Is there any way to do this?</p><p>Another way of putting this is that the crosstab should be based on the same data set as the inner table, that is alsofiltered on the value in the outer table (as is the case with the inner table).</p><p>Is there any way of doing this?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post the rptdesign with some sample data that I can run or a screenshot? How are you filtering the table? Depending on what your trying to do you might be able to create a second data set and filter the data with the query.</p>
mogwai
<p>I'm not sure how to post a file or screenshot.</p>
kclark
<p>Click on the "More reply options" at the bottom and you should have an area to upload your files.</p>
mogwai
<p>I have 'solved' my problem by using a table as the report detail rather than a crosstab (as shown in 'Sample of detail report.png').</p><p>What I really want to do is present this same data in a crosstab, similar to the one shown in '</p>
mogwai
<p>in 'Request for detail report.png'. This screenshot shows the data per village instead of per week, but it has the two case types in their own columns (crosstab). I don't know how to link a crosstab to the main report detail row.</p>