Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Custom Servlet generates file:// URL for chart SVG
Cogman
<p>Using BIRT (since yesterday) to display report with SVG chart. the URL is always generated as <embed ... <span><span>src</span>="<a class="">file:/C:/IDE/junoWTP/./img/custom1.svg</a>"...>. So I think I'm missing a step somewhere. I've trawled the web and the API docs but I can't see anything</span> tha might help me get a context relative URL . Also I want to drilldown via hyperlinks but these are always generated as</p><p> </p><p><span><<span>a</span> <span>href</span>="<a class="">run?__report=%2FC%3A%2FIDE%2FjunoWTP%2FProcessDetail.rptdesign<span><span>&</span>amp;</span>name=bugfix<span><span>&</span>amp;</span>__overwrite=true</a>" <span>target</span>="<a class="">_blank</a>">bugfix</span><span></<span>a</span>></span></p><p> </p><p>I obviously also need these links to relate to my servlet context. I would have expect to inform BIRT about my servlet context URL needs somewhere, I just can't find it and I can't spare the hair. Thanks for your assistance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>With the web viewer, you can set the image/chart directory in the web.xml.</p><p> </p><p>BIRT_VIEWER_IMAGE_DIR</p>