Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to pass parameter
404040
<p>Hi,friend i dono how to pass parameter for this type of report ...my question is i have 4 Report parameter </p><p>with Product Line,Country,State,Measure show, so For example i can select </p><p> </p><p>Product Line --> Trains or ships or Classic car and then I can randomly select only form Country or only form State and then I drop by Measure show</p><p> </p><p>for example :</p><p>ii) Product Line --> Trains or ships or Classic car and then I can select only form Country --> Italy and then I drop by Measure show</p><p> </p><p>iii) Product Line --> Trains or ships or Classic car and then I can select only form State --> Victoria and then I drop by Measure show</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>so how can i pass parameter for this report ? can u produce sampledb for this ?</p><p> </p><p>thank in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Are you wanting to create a cascading parameter group? Where the next parameter is filtered based on the last parameter value?</p>
404040
<p>thank u for reply i think i got output by this way ..</p><p>i have attached a report for u r reference kindly go through it ..and tell me it correct way or not or else can u say some short way to reach this report</p><p>if this is correct and then how can achieve is jsp by this attached image</p><p>if u provide a sample jsp it helpful to do my report</p><p> </p><p>thank in advance</p>
404040
<p>kindly reply for this post</p><p> </p><p>thank u..</p>
404040
<p>i have got solution for this report......</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>thank u</p>