Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Increase number of rows per page in crosstab?
Jay1238
<p>Hi,</p><p>I have a report design with a crosstab outside a table AND multiple crosstabs in a table.</p><p>The crosstab outside of table holds about 20 rows per page and then rolls on next page.</p><p>Each crosstabs in a table holds about 35 rows per page and then rolls on next page.</p><p> </p><p>20 and 35 rows per page seems very less since it causes to increases the total number of pages.</p><p> </p><p>Anyway to set this number for rows per page higher?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Jay</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/25375-page-break-in-cross-tab/'>Take
a look at this post</a>, it describes how to set a page break in a crosstab after n rows.</p>
Jay1238
<p>Hi kclark,</p><p> </p><p>This does not seem to increase the number of rows per page. I tried various intervals like 50, 100, etc..I can send you email with my design if you like. I cannot post it here since that's the production code.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Jay</p>