Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Tabbing in Report
Ravi Santhosh
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I am working on the report tabbing in eclipse. I did through master-page. Having a common master-page for two reports and used library which contains the labels as hyper-links under master-page section.</p><p> </p><p>Now i want to format the hyper-links based on the clicks.</p><p> </p><p>Could anybody please help me on this issue.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ravi Santhosh.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Can you explain this in more detail? You're trying to create different "tabs" in a single report design and you're wanting to format the tabs to look different when you click on them? Let me know.</p>
Ravi Santhosh
<p>Hello <span style="font-size:12px;">Michael,</span></p><p> </p><p>I have created two reports having a same master page. Master page contains the hyper-links for two reports. Now when we click on any of the hyper - link, the respective hyper-link needed to be formatted. e.g.., clicking a menu item in a Menu bar in HTML menu.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Can you create a simple example of what you've got that I can run?</p>
Ravi Santhosh
<p>Hello Michael,</p><p> </p><p>Please download the attachments and rename the Masterpagelibrary.rptlibrary.rptdesign as Masterpagelibrary.rptlibrary and the run any of the hyperlink1.rptdesign or hyperlink2.rptdesign. </p><p>You will see Customers and Orders as hyperlinks. Now these hyper-links must be formatted based on the click as a Menu in HTML page. When we click on customer tab, Customer will be highlighted and other remain same. vice versa for orders.</p>
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. Time has been tough to come by lately!
Looking at this right now.
mwilliams
Try out this masterpage library. See the default formatting of the grid in the masterpage library. Each grid cell with a label is also scripted. I look at the fileName to determine which tab should be the "front" tab. The borders and shading are changed accordingly.
Hope this helps.
Ravi Santhosh
<p>Hello Michael,</p><p> </p><p>I am very thankful to you for that designing of hyper links in master page. It is working for me and I can achieve the report tabbing in BIRT with your support.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Great to hear! Let us know whenever you have questions!
</p>
Ravi Santhosh
<p>Sure,</p><p> </p><p>I got a good response from my lead and this tabbing in BIRT is a great achievement in my office. I should thankful to you.</p><p>I also tried to work out the tabbing using the scripts...</p><p>But I am unable to fetch the hyper links in script.</p><p>One again I am thanking you for your support.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Can you explain more about what you're having a problem with?</p>