Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
The Chart shrinks for long labels on x axis
A Nishant
Hi
I have made a chart, which can have long labels.
I was able to limit the caption of labels to 20 chars using scripts, but still the chart shriks when long labels are fetched from database.
How can I prevent the shrinking of chart, I really shrinks a lot in some cases.
I have attached two snapshots, one is the chart with small labels and other with long labels.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
A Nishant
<p>I guess one snapshot was not attached in the previous post.</p><p>here is the snapshot of chart with small labels</p>
kclark
<p>Take a look at <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php/topic/21849-setting-wrapping-in-primary-base-axis/'>this
post</a>, it shows how you can wrap labels on the x-axis. I'm not sure if it will preserve the size of the chart but it might since you'd be wrapping the labels.</p>