Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
IE9 problem, could not get the type property
DavidGress
<p>We have an web application that users run BIRT reports from. One user, in IE9, is getting this error when trying to run BIRT reports: "Could not get the type property. The command is not supported."</p><p> </p><p>No other user gets the error. On the same machine the user can view BIRT reports using Chrome.</p><p> </p><p> I did some google searches and found this is a javascript error but that it is normally associated with IE8 and lower.</p><p> </p><p>Has anyone experienced this problem? Is there a setting in IE 9 that fixes it?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lnix
<p>Is your user using compatibility mode?</p>
DavidGress
<p>I'm going to check with him on that. I think he may be in compatibility mode. He's have other issues as well with his browser so I don't think this problem is localized to the web app.</p>