Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cascading parameter having text box control
Ravi Santhosh
<p>Hello, </p><p> </p><p>I need to have a cascaded parameter which is having one text box and one list box. The text box value is passed as a parameter for the list box query that was binded. Could anyone please help me to solve this issue.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ravi Santhosh.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>It sounds like your going to want to make a custom parameter page? Are you wanting something like a text box to enter a state then the listbox show all customers in the state entered? Why would a drop down not work for your report?</p>
Ravi Santhosh
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>The requirement is pretty interesting. But I cant use the drop down where I am subjected to use a text box and that text box value must be a parameter for another data set which populates a list of values which acts as another parameter.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ravi Santhosh</p>