Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart based on aggregate rows
BRM
<p>I have a table of data columns that are grouped and have aggregated (averaged) the columns for each group in a group footer row. I now want to plot these values in a line chart.</p><p> </p><p>When I fire up the chart wizard it is only giving me the option to plot the table columns as series - not the rows which is what I want.</p><p> </p><p>Is there a way to plot these aggregate values for columns as series? Or do I have to create a separate data set for the plot?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>If your wanting to plot the aggregated values in the chart you should see an "aggregation" selection in the list of available elements in your table. If you're wanting to plot the data in the rows you'll need to create a data cube and build the chart based on it.</p>