Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do I use HTML Pagination?
grather
<p>I see HTML pagination listind in the new 4.3 features.</p><p> </p><p>But I don't seem to know how to actually use it, or what the results should be.</p><p> </p><p>I was expecting to enable it, set the page size and see that many records on the first html page.</p><p>With page link 1, 2 ,3 </p><p> </p><p>Then click the link to see the next page</p><p> </p><p>Thats what I was expecting.</p><p> </p><p>
</p><p>So what I did was set pagination to true in the HTMLRenderOption</p><p>set the page size in the table.</p><p> </p><p>And what I get is every page size a new set of headers, a page 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3</p><p> </p><p>But I see all the pages on my HTML page.</p><p> </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Did I miss something. Is there a how to somewhere I can't find.</p><p>Or is it doing what it was coded for?</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>If you want to view the report as paginated html this will need to be viewed in the webviewer instead of going to straight html. This will handle the page n of m and movement forward and backwards buttons.</p>
grather
<p>We don't deploy the viewer in our application.</p><p> </p><p>So HTML pagination will not work in out world.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you for the info though.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Gary</p>