Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group customized column in crosstab
spalsi
<p>I am not able to find the option wherein I can group the customized columns in a crosstab.</p><p> </p><p>I have a dataset with a field called "experience_in_months", which tells the experience of employees in months.</p><p> </p><p>What I want to do is, I need to make report to show the count of employee with columns of Exp in years:</p><p> </p><p>"0-2Yrs","2-5 Yrs","5-8 Yrs","Above 8 Yrs"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I am able to convert the same from number of months, but I am not able to group the same to get the count of group.</p><p> </p><p>Find attached the sheet for more clarification.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in Advance.</p><p> </p><p>Best Regards,</p><p>Shail</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What kind of data source are you using? You could compute these groups in your sql statement or do this creating a computed column. Then just use these new fields in your data cube.</p>