Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 2.6.0 report to 4.2.2
Damian
<p>Hey all I converted a report from 2.6.0 to 4.2.2, the report was working fine at 2.6.0 but then we wanted to upgrade and use the latest version 4.2.2 after converting some of our reports are not working properly.</p><p> </p><p>Things dont work:</p><p> </p><p>1. Some dataset rows are empty.</p><p>2. When we compared 2 values in the report they were both on the same row(previous results of some measurements versus current) now they are on 2 seperate rows. I.e.:</p><p> </p><p>birt 2.6.0</p><p> </p><p>London 2km 5km</p><p> </p><p>birt 4.2.2</p><p> </p><p>London 2km [emptycolumn]</p><p> [emptycolumn] 5km</p><p> </p><p>When I compare the tables, the sql queries etc. everything seems to be the same, there was only one difference of the parameter name and it wasnt linked to any Report parameter, I later assigned it at the same parameter value and same name now problem looks solved but number 2 is very important! I would be glad if you can help me. I know it is very hard to estimate whats wrong without seeing the reports but I cant upload them online...What would be the best way to compare them?</p><p> </p><p>Greetings,</p><p>Damian</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Damian
<p>I solved the problem, old report was using a Joined data set and on the new report the data sets from each side should have been fully outer joined column by column.</p>