Deploy a jar in BIRT 4.2.0 Report Engine
<p>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'Liberation Sans', 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif;]I have written a xml emitter for exporting a report in XML format and i successfully converted into a jar and i'm able to generate XML report in eclipse IDE when i Copy the file [/color]<strong>com.xml_****.****.****.jar to //plugins folder</strong></p><p><strong>Eclipse IDE version : Kepler Release</strong></p><p>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'Liberation Sans', 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif;]but in [/color]<strong>BIRT Runtime Engine 4.2.0:</strong>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'Liberation Sans', 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif;] I have Copied the file *com.xml_****.****.****.jar to //lib folder. So, for example, if I were to copy to the BIRT Runtime installed under C:Libraries, the full installation path would be: C:LibrariesBIRT_4.2.0_Runtimebirt-runtime-4.2.0ReportEnginelib and i converted into a war file and deploy it in [/color]<strong>JBOSS 4.x</strong><br />
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'Liberation Sans', 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif;]While running/rendering the report i'm able to have the option XML but not getting the output its throwing some exception like missing [/color]<strong>XML Emitter jar</strong>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'Liberation Sans', 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif;] in the below i have mentioned my [/color]<strong>BIRT Runtime Engine 4.2.0 application structure(birt.war)</strong>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'Liberation Sans', 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif;]..![/color]</p>