<p>Hello All,</p><p> </p><p>I have BIRT prob similer to Pooja's post below.</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/29739-how-to-create-cumulative-graphbar-chart-in-birt/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/29739-how-to-create-cumulative-graphbar-chart-in-birt/</a></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I will fetch data from ClearQuest. I want to plot 'number of issues' against 'Submit Date' over a period of time.</p><p> </p><p>I need cumulative count of issues in y axis against 'Submit date' in x Axis. I want to display different types issues as group against x axis.</p><p> </p><p>Ex:</p><p>We have below table: There are 3 types of issues (Type1, Type2, Type3), count of these 3 types need to be plotted over a period time(Jan, Feb, Mar).(Please refer Table.jpg is attached)</p><p> </p><p> Jan Feb **** Count Feb Mar **** Count Mar</p><p>Issue Type1 2 1 2+1 =3 4 3+4 = 7 Issue Type2 3 2 3+2 = 5 1 5+1 = 6 </p><p>Issue Type3 4 4 4+4=8 2 8+2=10</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>So i need cumulative chat for above data in BIRT.(Attached the pic of BarChat.jpg below). Please refer the attachments.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>As per my knowledge Cumulative count functionality is not available with BIRT chart package. I am not able to think about creating cumulative column for y axis.</p><p> </p><p>Can any one please help on this.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you!</p>