<p>On my jsp app. I will check a login and password in every page like this:</p><p><%
@page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
<%
@page session="true" errorPage="EnhancedErrorPage.jsp"%>
<%
@page import="swpackage.*"%>
<%
@page import="bean.*" %>
<%
user_bean bean = (user_bean) session.getAttribute("user_bean");
if ( bean == null ) {
// response.sendRedirect("dispatch_servlet?PID=SCN01091"); //to login.jsp // Khajonsak 110425: Set redirection to login.jsp
response.sendRedirect("login.jsp"); //to login.jsp
return;
}
if ( bean.IsValidLoginUserAndPassword() == false ) {
response.sendRedirect("login_servlet");
return;
}
response.sendRedirect("dispatch_servlet?PID=SCN00000&mclick=1"); //to Main Page
%></p><p> </p><p>On every page i have that code.</p><p>How the BIRT report can check login user and password before run.</p><p>I insert in jsp like :</p><p><html>
<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<body>
<iframe id="iframe2" src="<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://localhost:8081/birt2/frameset?__report=vstudent_regist1.rptdesign'>http://localhost:8081/birt2/frameset?__report=vstudent_regist1.rptdesign</a>" scrolling="auto" width="100%" height="600px" frameborder="0"> </iframe>
</body>
</html></p><p> </p><p>When i run this page, It will check login and run birt.</p><p>But if my birt have link with a drill down to new report file.</p><p>A link report will put in ie history, and user can back to report by select from history with out the login page.</p><p>Does anyone can show me how secure the runtime.</p><p>I seen somebody use a report parameter to control it, but it show parameter in url. it's not a way to do .</p>