Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding script as text in birt
amrendra
<div><p>I am currently working to make a server side pagination in BIRT report. For that I have embed my own html buttons and a scripts where on onclick event ,the script gets called and it reload the page with the required parameters so that query can be filtered.</p><p> </p><p>But strangely my script text works in the preview mode but when i switch it to frameset It simply stops working and I am not able to reach my script on onclick event of my button</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Stranglly script is working well in chrmoe browser but in canse of firefox, it is not working in case of framset but do working in case of preview mode.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p></div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Can you attach a simple example showing this issue so I can see what you're seeing?</p>