Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table Pagination & Graphing Together
newbie_12
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>I have data set ranging on some hundreds of rows.</p><p>I need to divide my view in 2 parts - upper & lower.</p><p> </p><p>the upper part should have the table with rows of data in pagination.</p><p>the lower part should contain all the graphs...</p><p> </p><p>Any idea how I can set my pagination for the table only ?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Mangalam</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
newbie_12
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>Any inputs ?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Mangalam</p>
BRM
<p>If the upper is rows of data in some sort of table then you can set pagination rules in the detail rows of the table. Those pagination rules will apply to that table when it is rendered.</p><p> </p><p>The graphs in the lower part can be put in a grid and pagination rules can be set for the rows of the grid that are different form the rows of the table in the upper part. </p>
newbie_12
<p>Hi BRM,</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for your response. Is it possible to quote a very simple working example of the same ?</p><p>I am unfortunately unable to perform pagination itself...</p><p> </p><p>Whenerver I do pagination, only the first page gets displayed whereas the remaining pages do not get displayed at all
neither any option to navigate to other pages...</p><p> </p><p>Am I missing something badly here w.r.t pagination ? </p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Mangalam</p>
kclark
<p>Are you wanting something like this on each page:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">=================Table with dataTable with dataTable with dataCharts=================(End of page)</pre><p>Or are you wanting the charts at the end of all of the table data in the report?</p>
newbie_12
<p>Hi Clark,</p><p> </p><p>I need something like -</p><p> </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>TABLE WITH DATA </p><p>TABLE WITH DATA </p><p>TABLE WITH DATA </p><p> </p><p>
</p><p> Page 1>2>3</p><p> </p><p>ALL CHARTS</p><p> </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>So basically I would be able to paginate on the tabular data part since the no of rows of tabular data is huge.</p><p>However my charts pane remains fixed at the bottom of page and remains unchanges irrespective of moviing from one page to another in tabular data</p>
kclark
<p>Take a look at the example I attached. I created three charts in a grid and placed them in the master page footer. The Palette won't let you drag the chart item onto the master page. To get around this I created the three charts in a grid in the report layout. Then copied the entire grid and pasted it in the master page footer and removed it from the layout. Then I added three tables to the layout. Now you'll see all three charts at the bottom of each page. Let me know if this works for you!
</p>
newbie_12
<p>Hi Clark,</p><p> </p><p>Thanks once again (as usual) for this important piece of info.</p><p>I shall try this and let you know</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p>Mangalam</p>