Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Increasing the height of Parameter Dialog
Damian
<p>Hey all I wouldl ike to increase the height of our parameter dialog , I did it in style.css, increased from 350 to 450, then the size was good but the OK and cancel buttons were lost, we would like to get rid of the scroll bar, any help would be appreciated also this change I did for my local PC but we need the change actually for birt server which is on tomcat, should be the same procedure I suppose?</p><p>Parameter Dialog attached.</p><p> </p><p>Best regards,</p><p>Damian</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Have you looked into <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/blog/45/entry-453-custom-parameter-pages/'>building
a customer parameter page</a>? It might be easier to work with if your wanting to change the style of the parameters.</p>