Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart not proper when print out is taken
abhishekjuyal1@gmail.com
<p>HI firiends</p><p>I am facing one issue with the flash charts.My flash charts when exported to pdf they comes in proper layout but when print out of same pdf is taken the chart gets shrink from its original size.My report contains image dpi as 96.Do i need to increase this??please help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I can recreate this when viewing the report from iHub > PDF > Printing. When I view the report from BRD Pro > PDF > Print the size stays the same. What version of BRD Pro are you running and are you seeing this from the iHub or from the designer?</p>
abhishekjuyal1@gmail.com
<p>HI <span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="" href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/user/46257-kclark/'
title=""><span>kclark</span></a></span> thanks for your frequent reply. I am using BRD Pro version 11.0.4 and these print outs are taken from reports when published on iserver.</p>