Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report drill through in <birt:viewer> tag
sendu
<p>Hi,</p><p>I am working on a spring mvc based web application. I integrated the birt reports in the birt:viewer tag in jsp,</p><p>The report has a drill through to another report. But the drill through report is opening in a new tab.</p><p>How can I load the drill through report inside a <birt:viewer> tag. </p><p>(do i need to go for controller or birt itself has an option ?)</p><p>I followed the following link to integrate the report inside a jsp ( viewer tag library section) <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php</a></p><p> </p><p>Thanks
in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>When you created the drill through links did you select the option for the same window or a new window?</p>
sendu
<p>Hi,</p><p>Thanks for the reply. I selected 'Same Frame' and it worked. </p><p>Also I was able to do this with the spring controller. but your answer is the easiest way to do this</p><p>thanks again</p><p> </p><p>Senduran</p>