Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Column Grouping??
gautham
<p>Hi BIRT,</p><p> </p><p> I need to develop a report with a table grouping on column wise. This can be done in eSpreadsheet but i Birt Designer row wise grouping only we can make. Is there any method to do COLUMN GROUPING ON TABLE in Birt Designer?</p><p>If so please help me.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Gautham</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>I usually try to handle column operations like this in the dataset itself. In the SQL for the dataset you can use joins to group values or crosstabs if the version of SQL you are using supports it. Post SQL you can also use computed column in the BIRT dataset editor. You may also be able to do this with data cubes but I don;t use those very much.</p>