Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
expand collapse feature in crosstab
appform
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>Please help me to design the crosstab having expand collapse feature.</p><p>Please provide me a sample design file.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>Swapna.</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What data do you want to expand/collapse? With some scripting you can make rows/columns invisible using drill-through links but the group labels will still need to be there so they can be made visible again. Are you wanting to show more detail about that row if it's clicked?</p>
appform
<p>Hi kclark,</p><p> </p><p>As i implemented expand/collapse feature in attached table,i want same thing in crosstab.</p><p> </p><p>PleaseHelp me to achive this.</p><p>Regards,</p><p>Swapna.</p>
kclark
<p>Sorry for the late reply. I've attached an example of one way you could do this. I created a computed column for the grouping that you want to show/hide. With the following logic.</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">var col = new String();col = params["collapse"].valueif(col.indexOf(row["COUNTRY"]) != -1){ row["CUSTOMERNAME"];}else{ "";}</pre><p>This will check if the country you clicked on is in the parameter collapse. If it is then it will return the customer names. If it is not then it will return nothing.</p><p> </p><p>Then I used a hyperlink for the top level of my group in the crosstab "country" with this logic.</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">var col = new String();col = params["collapse"].valueif(col.indexOf(data["COUNTRY"]) != -1) { // Has this string removeMe = data["COUNTRY"] + ","; newVal = col.replace(removeMe, ""); newVal;}else{ newVal = col + data["COUNTRY"] + ","; newVal;}</pre><p>This will check to see if that country is already in the parameter, if it is then I remove it since they are wanting to get rid of it. If it isn't then I add it so it will expand.</p><p> </p><p>Let me know if this helps.
</p>
appform
<p>Thanks a lot,</p><p> </p><p>This is great ,but i want attached report functionality for expand/collapse for crosstab.</p><p>Please run attached report.</p><p>Please provide me a quick solution.</p>