Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problems with WebViewer since 4.3
jandersen
<p>I recently upgraded both the WebViewer (embedded in my app) and the engine to 4.3. Ever since then, RunFrangment.jsp and FramesetFragment.jsp won't run. They complain about missing methods like getLanguage() and getClientInitialize().</p><p>I'm guessing that they are new in the 4.3 API. But I have confirmed that I have the 4.3 runtime in my path (org.eclipse.birt.runtime_4.3.0.v20130613-1152.jar).</p><p> </p><p>I'm just about out of ideas. Any ideas?</p><p>Thanks!</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:An error occurred at line: 41 in the jsp file: /webcontent/birt/pages/layout/RunFragment.jspThe method getLanguage() is undefined for the type BaseAttributeBean38: Viewer run fragment39:
%>40: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd">41: <HTML lang="<%= attributeBean.getLanguage() %>">42: <HEAD>43: <TITLE><%= attributeBean.getReportTitle( ) %></TITLE>44: <BASE href="<%= baseHref %>" >An error occurred at line: 88 in the jsp file: /webcontent/birt/pages/layout/RunFragment.jspThe method getClientInitialize() is undefined for the type BaseAttributeBean85: <script src="birt/ajax/lib/head.js" type="text/javascript"></script>86:87: <script type="text/javascript">88: <%= attributeBean.getClientInitialize( ) %>89: </script>90:91: <!-- Mask --></pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jandersen
<p>I figured it out. Somehow, one jar file escaped updating. My viewservlets.jar was an old version (didn't get updated with the rest of the 4.3 files).</p>
mwilliams
<p>Glad you got it working. Let us know whenever you have questions!
</p>