Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF Export, Data is being lost
Damian
<p>I have a very long data path and it is as data column in report, in html preview the path looks fine but when I convert the report to PDF, last letters of the path is being lost, because I think the text is very long, I tried some suggestions from internet like using dynamic text etc. but didnt work, do you have any suggestions?I also think writing a javascript for this simple issue is too much, I can write it but if there is another way around like clicking a few buttons changing some option, I would prefer that one.</p><p> </p><p>Greetings,</p><p>Damian</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post a screenshot of the issue and your rptdesign?</p>
Damian
<p>I solved the issue with expanding the report width and grid width.</p>
kclark
<p>Thanks for the update Damian!</p>